• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why do Germans always win?

You was just on the wrong server at the wrong time.I mainly play the Russian side and have way more wins vs looses.The Germans just have more "that side only" players and during free weekend it effects game play.The more experienced players was on the German side while the new guys was on the Russian side its that simple.

Just today I experienced the same thing all our SL's was new and never threw their smoke.Even our Commander was new and never called in arty which killed our chances on a few maps.No matter how skilled a team is if they don't have proper support their chances are not good.

We did turn it around after kindly explaining that these roles was key and took some experience to play.After we got some good TL,SL's we started rolling the Germans.What was funny is most logged or switched sides after the first few defeats.

It was ironic I ended up switching to the Germans as they lost 4 matches in a row.I just want good close fights and will try to help the team that needs it.Some players are the opposite and choose the easy side they have that right but during free weekends it just compounds the problem.

Personally I would rather barly loose a hard map than to easily win an easy map. This is why i pick Russians on Commissars and Germans on Grain etc.I'm no masochist I just enjoy the challenge and proven to the other side "It can be done"

I think it would be awesome to have a honor level limit on these "key" classes.Hate seeing good teams loose because of a few classes not playing their role. At one point I wondered where our arty was and spectated our TL he was laying down shooting a dead horse in the butt .....there's your problem!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Destiny, racial supremacy, and the will of God.

But seriously, they don't. Either you got stuck with (or contributed to) a very poor team, or you've been playing on the wrong server at the wrong time. Some maps are worse than others but the game overall doesn't have a (major) problem with Axis vs. Allies imbalance.

Naturally, in an attack/defence scenario one team may necessitate a greater degree of coordination, and that may or may not manifest with random public players. A bad squad leader can ruin an entire team; a handful of bad riflemen can ruin a team.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh its this thread again... :rolleyes:

And here's the list again:

- The pro/good players always join in the German team
- Far superior weapons
- Better map positions and points
- The German team always outnumbers the Russian team
- The kids always join in the Russians thinking they are the good guys
- The Axis team always wins.

Upvote 0
For example I played as Russian about 10 last maches and I lost 10 times in the row. I really can't remember single match where Russians won. Also Russian player have ALWAYS much worse teampoints score then Germans. Why is that?

Welcome to Red Orchestra. Germans tend to win a lot. Often it has more to do with player team choice and less to do with map balance. Lot's of people like the Germans. :)

Upvote 0
Wait until Americans join. Then we will see who wins the most.

Shall then go Japense in Rising Storm as will be different & more challenging. Unless we get any Commonwealth country at a later date for Rising Storm then of course will go that especially if have the British.

For maps i go who ever has the least people. Most maps i do prefer going Russian overal, some i prefer German, Like the Trench map & Grain Elevator as the latter is a nice challenge, As long as you don't get camped by a MG.

Chris

Upvote 0
Teamwork in RO2 isn`t great. When the white border (radar) and the zoomed view are removed you get more tactical play.

Now is it impossible. Flanking is difficult because your opponent sees the white border in his screen and knows that an enemy is nearby.

I am to often capping alone and nobody listens.

Playing with bots is a real disaster.
Yup, the white border indicators makes sneaky flanking troublesome.
Another downfall of RO2.

I often find myself alone in the capzone while the rest of my team is or dead or camping way back.

Upvote 0