• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

BuddyLee is an American Icon, he started his working career as a quality control tester for Lee Dungaree's. Every pair of trousers are tested by Buddy himself through the toughest conditions, from the frozen North... to the blazing hellfire of cannons and cordite. They have proven to be (like Buddy) indestructible.

BuddyLee tested tuff... can't bust 'em.

BuddyLee has run for President, and would like your help to bring his political aspirations to fruition. He is a stand up guy and although he is less than a meter tall, BuddyLee is a man you can look up to.

HP019_BUDDY_LEE.jpg

Upvote 0
First off: No, not some anime character.

Two: A week ago i found out that Miki means beautiful tree, and tsu is part of the laws of iki. Tsu is sensibility, making me the sensible beautiful tree now. I hope Bizunizu doesnt mean anything bad lol.

Three: Yes, I am a Male Human.

Four: My old online name was at one time Mixed Business 13 (One of thirteen soldiers from concept art me and some friends made.

Five: Math class was where Mixed Business 13 became Mikitsu Bizunizu, using a learning japanese at home book.

Six: It is a real name, maybe not the last name though.

Upvote 0
A number of linguistic factors coming together in one short statement:

1) The philosopher. Although, as one flaming lad once didn't fail to point out, I know squat about his philosophy.

2) An obscene confirmation. As in... well, just pronounce it.

3) A statement describing my abilities. As in "I really can't do that."

4) A combination of those two above, resulting in an definition of self. As in "I, Robot". Uh.

5) A striving to have a semi-realistic nick, that could apply to both sides of the conflict. If not a little awkward for the Soviet side.

Upvote 0
Aeneas= Reading a lot of the Classics i was always inspired by them but Virgil's Aeneid is shorter than Homer's work and slightly more action packed for me so i chose Aeneas.

2020= I had to come up with some concepts and back stories for a super hero for a project. So Aeneas2020 was a lab experiment gone wrong (highly original) since then the name stuck as something i use on all my projects.

I then moved into City of Heros where i used a similar name (played WoW under a similar name) while always using it for online Fps'. Later when i moved into modding i just continued to use the same name till i washed up here playing RO.

Upvote 0
Old story.

Well there I was sitting back in the MOH/Vietcong days pondering what I would use for my new nick after about 1,000,000 people were using the same as my old one (Hunter/Killer).

So in moseys my red heeler (pictured here doing it for the Fatherland) and starts trying to grab my attention, nuzzling my leg and growling at me, trying to coax me into battle (this dog loves play fighting). So I look at her and think, hmmmmmm, red heeler??!!? No.... Red Dog, then I thought why not combine it into one straight word... Reddog and that was that.

Never seen another Aussie player using that name so I call it as mine, I do however see American players using Red Dog or RedDog after the beer, but hey it ain't the same as my name so I still call it mine.

Upvote 0
I'm referring to [CoR]Anubis that currently enjoys playing "The Ship" with his GF. Sorry if this comes across sexist, it isn't meant to be, but females play RO?
*Slayer_2
P.S. What a nice date, sprinting across a virtual battlefield well almost getting pepperd with bullets and returning fire with your Kar 98. Sooo romantic JK:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0