• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

My nick (Lem) comes from my name. Two letters from my last name and one from the first name. Lemur is basically the same, except that I changed the letter a to u for it to mean something nice.

I have used both Lemur and Lem for quite a few years already but seems that those are a bit too common these days. I might have to come up with something new in the future.

Upvote 0
I use Boz, it is simple and short, which I thought an internet name needed to be. It comes from an 80's tv show called Rip Tide. It was a cheesy Magnum PI/Simon and Simon rip off. 2 dicks flying around in an old Sikorsky S-58T helo solving peoples problems, only they needed the help of this computer geek "the Boz and his robot friend....."RoBoz" thus I stole it for myself back in the mid 90's and have been that ever since. Seemed geeky enough for what I was about to embark on back in the early on-line gaming days. It just stuck.

Upvote 0