• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Precise problem: It is the only thing in my server packages next to BDHuntingRifle and the IJC system files. I try to boot server and it spams my log with this.

I would think it may be corrupted file on my server but I have tried re-uploading with no fix.

Edit: Tried with fresh INI too.

Edit2: I am not running a mut. I simply added it to server packages. and then I can't boot server. Is the mut required for these weapons to run? With a quick skim through code I thought the mut was just to add weapons to shop/add perk benefits. However I have a custom perk setup ready for my server so I don't wish to use the IJCperks.

I have not seen this error before, already tried reinstalling kf?
Dont worry this mut just changes the TWI Perks not Marco Perks

Reactions: Jack-Carver
Upvote 0
I looked through most of the thread and never saw if the discounts work with the current 2.7 version. I know it works with perk leveling, but does anyone know if this works with perk discounts yet?

I'd really like to add this to my server, but it is pointless if you can't afford to buy any of it.

Upvote 0
I looked through most of the thread and never saw if the discounts work with the current 2.7 version. I know it works with perk leveling, but does anyone know if this works with perk discounts yet?

I'd really like to add this to my server, but it is pointless if you can't afford to buy any of it.
For it to be whitelisted and be used on the perks, i'd say it would mate.

Upvote 0
Is there some way to make the weapons actually count while playing solo? Or does it have to be online for it to count towards your stats? I did Farm on suicidal solo with the IJC 2.7 mutator and beat it (KSG shotgun is sick), but I never got the achievement. I did it another time (took me 3 tries) using regular weapons (IJC weapon pack mutator disabled) and I got the achievement. So I was wondering if having weapon mutators disable achievement/perk progress.

Upvote 0
Is there some way to make the weapons actually count while playing solo? Or does it have to be online for it to count towards your stats? I did Farm on suicidal solo with the IJC 2.7 mutator and beat it (KSG shotgun is sick), but I never got the achievement. I did it another time (took me 3 tries) using regular weapons (IJC weapon pack mutator disabled) and I got the achievement. So I was wondering if having weapon mutators disable achievement/perk progress.
You must of had something else making the game greylisted or something. Double check just incase.

Upvote 0
Occasionally i have that issue with whitelisted stuff. But now that you mention it, both times have been on farm, the only times i recall in detail that is... Wierd.
In this case, i'd suggest doing a purely standard game on farm and check the sharpshooter headshots to see if levels. Add this again and check for the same thing.

Upvote 0
Oh, i know its not a continuous issue. I just remember trying to get the hard achievement for a clanmate and i got lvl 6 medic the same day, and next day i was still 2k healpoints short. Then several weeks later a similar thing happened where it was greylisted instead of white. Same server, no changes, plenty of whitelisted games in between, many on farm. Just a few random encounters with greylisting for whatever reason. I personally aint that worried :p

Upvote 0
You don't add those lines anywhere.

You add these lines

Code:
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.M7A3MPickup 
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.M99Pickup 
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.FnFalPickup 
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.FnFalAPickup 
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.KSGPickup
JCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.DualMK23Pickup

to either the custom trader mut or serverperksv5 ini like so

Code:
TraderInventory=0:IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.M7A3MPickup 
TraderInventory=3:IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.M99Pickup 
TraderInventory=2:IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.FnFalPickup 
TraderInventory=2:IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.FnFalAPickup 
TraderInventory=1:IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.KSGPickup

Lads, sort your sodding instructions out. This caught me off guard when I went to install your pack and like a good boy read the manual only to find it was wrong.

Reactions: FluX
Upvote 0