• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

LMGs have been discussed endlessly, the only conclusion was that it'd be ridiculous to balance. Because, as you say, LMGs would be really damn useful against zombies.

If you haven't seen the Mosin Nagant, you should see here.

Can someone then make a LMG 249 just for fun? For those over 6 player non whitelisted server would be awesome.

I would like IJC to make the KRISS and Magpul Masada with all the works, flashlight, eotechs and laser sighting. Maybe street sweepers with betac type mags... :D

Upvote 0
This mod has two annoying bugs, they were on the other White releases too.

Whenever you get in a server or you change map, your perk will always change to Support no matter what.

And when you press F for flashlight, instead of the 9mm pistol it chooses MK32 (Dual, don't know about just one)

Do you guys know this bug?

Upvote 0
Flashlight bugs been there forever, but the support is just you. I just checked, its not me :p I do find that KF tends to make your perk whatever it was when you last checked your profile/stats/perks off of teh home menu - if you go there, check support, hit save (which is the "back button" essentially for that screen) it tends to default to support. JIC you did that.
but the IJC isn't to blame for that.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, got a bug I think no body else has mentioned. When using the FnFAL with ACOG on semi-auto mode, if you hold down the fire button after you fire a shot, the ammo counter will rapidly decrease. Even if I quickly press and release, usually one or two more bullets disappear from the ammo counter then just the one I fired. This happened on the latest mod pack (2.7 I think).

Upvote 0
I happen to like the IJC weapon pack a lot. Many thanks for the new weapons.

My only complaint is the M99. It weighs 13 blocks, as heavy as the LAW Rocket Launcher. With only 25 shots, I feel that the M99 needs rebalancing, say drop 1 weight block from 13 to 12. It'll allows the Sharp to carry a .44 Magnum and be more useful than solely dropping the big targets. (Not to mention the slow reload, but my gripe is with the weight.)

Reactions: Aze
Upvote 0