• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Do you have any plans to open up a North American dev server? It's nice to play on a server run by the makers of the mod so I know it's always up to date and such, but I just can't stand that 140 ping I have to endure on your UK server.

It's quite hard to find servers on the browser that run this mod. They may or may not put the IJC label in their names.

Another thing I'd like clarified is, since the pack is full whitelisted, do the weapons in the mod count towards your perks?

Need a running list of servers using this mod.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've found a bug with the M99. Whenever I shoot a scrake, he'll stop moving and just stand there in idle animation, if you walk up close he wont attack you. He just sits there for the rest of the game unless you shoot him, or even knife him once.

Thats actually a bug in the game.It happened to me on the roof in hospital horrors With two of them.:)

Upvote 0
Thats actually a bug in the game.It happened to me on the roof in hospital horrors With two of them.:)

Maybe you dont know this but scrakes and most zeds other than fleshpounds can be stunned, and the M99 does enough damage so as a scrake will get stunned. Can be done with xbow and LAR and fire axe also. Its a knowledge that is 100% neccesary if you want to pass HoE.

I am not sure if it has been asked yet but at the moment the only thing that has bugged me with this awesome awesome weapons pack that I love you guys for is that when i have a MK23, and lets say I have he LAR out, when I press 2 it pulls out the 9mm before it gets to the MK23. I know its something that i can force my self to get used to but I feel its a lil issue that should get addressed as that 1 extra second in weapon changing effects my play in HoE and makes me not want to use the MK23 even though i believe it to be the best choice for a handgun in the game.

Upvote 0
I love this weapon pack, the weapons are really well done. Congratulations.

But i have some ideas for weapons:

Commando new weapon: FN MINIMI 5.56 SPW

- 100 Bullets magazine
- Really long reloading time.
- High recoil
- Really heavy

This weapon is really useful to hold a corridor or deal with a bunch of enemies in short range. The long operation time makes it ideal to clean areas full of weaker enemies and soft some bigger ones.

Zerker new weapon: Bayonet Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I

- No damage bonus on the "bullets". Bonus only in the Bayonet (secondary).
- 10 high damaging bullets, heavier than a lever-action rifle but with a slower rate of fire.
- Heavy Stun Capacity.
- The bayonet deals a slightly higher damage than a Machete.

This weapon is ideal to deal with enemies from range and them stab them in the face. Old school.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I love this weapon pack, the weapons are really well done. Congratulations.

But i have some ideas for weapons:

Commando new weapon: FN MINIMI 5.56 SPW

- 100 Bullets magazine
- Really long reloading time.
- High recoil
- Really heavy

This weapon is really useful to hold a corridor or deal with a bunch of enemies in short range. The long operation time makes it ideal to clean areas full of weaker enemies and soft some bigger ones.

Zerker new weapon: Bayonet Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I

- No damage bonus on the "bullets". Bonus only in the Bayonet (secondary).
- 10 high damaging bullets, heavier than a lever-action rifle but with a slower rate of fire.
- Heavy Stun Capacity.
- The bayonet deals a slightly higher damage than a Machete.

This weapon is ideal to deal with enemies from range and them stab them in the face. Old school.

LMGs have been discussed endlessly, the only conclusion was that it'd be ridiculous to balance. Because, as you say, LMGs would be really damn useful against zombies.

If you haven't seen the Mosin Nagant, you should see here.

Upvote 0