• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

*Dances. Literally gets up and dances*
Will BD's hunting rifle be included? or is it just compatible (am i gonna need to use 2 muts or one :p )?

Two muts will be included, one with and one without, you shouldn't have to install anything other than the pack.

Also: Since the status of the IJC Dev. Server is down/unknown, here is a server to use in the meantime:

ICiNk.jpg

(no plain text on here because of bots trawling for IPs.)

Upvote 0
Is the version you have on your server the whitelisted final version? Are we allowed to install it on our servers or do we wait for an official download link?

Sorry, I was a bit unclear, it's got White V1 installed. Version 2.5 isn't out, I think some modifications need to be done to it, I'm not sure. But the server will have 2.5 the instant it is released.

Upvote 0
After such a long time its finally there:
IJC Weapon Pack White V2.5

Note: Braindead`s Hunting Rifle has to be installed (Download here), in order to play with the weapon pack. We didnt want to do that but sadly I made a mistace at coding.

IJC Weapon Pack Whitelisted V25 Mutator: Adds all IJC Weapons to the game and also enables perks bonuses for them.

IJC Weapon Pack + BD Hunting Rifle Mutator: Adds all IJC weapon and Barindead`s Hunting Rifle to the game. You also get perk bonuses for all these weapons.

Big Changes:

• Works perfectly with TWI perks
  • KSG Shotgun added
  • Many Bug fixes

Last edited:
Reactions: Aze
Upvote 0

Note: Braindead`s Hunting Rifle has to be installed (Download here), in order to play with the weapon pack. We didnt want to do that but sadly I made a mistace at coding.

IJC Weapon Pack Whitelisted V25 Mutator: Adds all IJC Weapons to the game and also enables perks bonuses for them.

IJC Weapon Pack + BD Hunting Rifle Mutator: Adds all IJC weapon and Barindead`s Hunting Rifle to the game. You also get perk bonuses for all these weapons.

Big Changes:

• KSG Shotgun added
  • Many Bug fixes
Has this got any changes compared to the latest beta by the way?

Upvote 0

Big Changes:

• KSG Shotgun added
  • Many Bug fixes

So is this mod whitelisted if we also install BD's Hunting Rifle? If not, then the whitelisting is defeated right?

Upvote 0