• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whitelist Request - More Damage Mutator

fluud

Nov 12, 2020
More Damage mutator simply adds 15% more damage to certain damage types. The full list of damage types affected can be viewed in the mod's Steam Workshop or GitHub pages.

Steam Workshop link:

GitHub link (source code):

Compiled mod direct download:

I can vouch for this mod as a server operator. We ran a mod that did pretty much the exact same thing before Whitelisting was broken years ago. In fact, our server was created with the sole purpose of running this mod. It would mean a great deal to my community and many other communities that also ran this mod before whitelisting was broken.

Three thumbs up!

Upvote 0
Meh... I don't really see the goal of such a mod. Simplicity CAN be a good thing. But just having a flat 15% boost is quite boring, even more so considering many players already feel that the game is too easy already. Even the few weapons and/or perks that are a bit weak should instead... get buffs. Rather than having an extra 15% for everything and everyone.

But oh well, as long as some people like it I suppose.

Upvote 0
Meh... I don't really see the goal of such a mod. Simplicity CAN be a good thing. But just having a flat 15% boost is quite boring, even more so considering many players already feel that the game is too easy already. Even the few weapons and/or perks that are a bit weak should instead... get buffs. Rather than having an extra 15% for everything and everyone.

But oh well, as long as some people like it I suppose.
I'll chime in as the author of the old version of this mutator - the higher lethality ironically levels out the playing field a lot better, as now even the worse guns pack a respectable punch, while the top dogs are gonna hit a performance wall

It leads to a fair few less "BS! He should've died!" moments , especially as players now consistently drop with one shot *at close range only* (longer range combat should mostly remain unaffected)

I also gotta add - seeing someone take up the mantle and work on their own spin of More Damage came as a surprise :D

Upvote 0