For everything the 2.0 does, the 1.0 does better in every possible situation.
Nothing in the most recent DLC pack is worth it, certainly not at $2 each.
The original zed is just beastier in every way possible - if the v2 had a larger ammo capacity I'd say they're close but I just don't see a reason to ever use the v2 unless I'm strapped for dosh.
Plus the radar function on the v1 is very snazzy.
Impossible. The DLC pack hasn't been on sale, theres no way gmg would sell something for 25% of what they bought it for.This pack was on greenmangaming.com or something for only 2$. But I guess most people didn't know about it even when somebody posted it.
And a lot more worthless.not realy. zed v2 is lighter, and a lot cheaper.
Can't stasis pat without multiple people having it (buggy even still). You shouldn't be wasting stasis on anything besides scrakes / fp's / pat anyway. So out of the 3 specimen that matter, the 2.0 is worthless on 2 of those specimen.It's way faster to freeze zeds with it compared to zed
Impossible. The DLC pack hasn't been on sale, theres no way gmg would sell something for 25% of what they bought it for.
Can't stasis pat without multiple people having it (buggy even still). You shouldn't be wasting stasis on anything besides scrakes / fp's / pat anyway. So out of the 3 specimen that matter, the 2.0 is worthless on 2 of those specimen.
But I guess most people didn't know about it even when somebody posted it.
Yeah, believe that was me, posted here. Was really odd how they had the new DLC for 75% and older DLC for %50 off, I certainly didn't complain though.Impossible. The DLC pack hasn't been on sale, theres no way gmg would sell something for 25% of what they bought it for.
and scrakes and fleshpounds are on 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.But the beauty of that is Pat is only on Wave 10.
Its worthless on fleshpounds unless you never use anything but its alt fire. Even then, the 1.0 can stasis it in about the same time, with ammo to spare.It's not worthless on 2, it's worthless on Pat, who is only on wave 10.
anyways, Pros and Con list (Note that these are NOT subjective pros or cons/opinions, rather straight facts)
Pros over Zed Gun Mk. I
- Faster firerate yes
- Easier to use and faster Stasis function (Simply aim at a group or at a specimen and press M2 once while the Mk. I requires constant aiming at a Specimen) Why would you stasis anything below a scrake / FP? Also sirens can cancel it.
- Costs 750 quid, compared to the Mk. I which costs more than twice as much (2000 quid) less money is hardly a pro, but whatevs
- Weighs less (2 slots less I believe? correct me if im wrong) correct
- Is available to anybody, no matter when they started playing the game We're coming up on Xmas again, I'm sure the 1.0 will return
Downsides compared to Mk. II
- Only has a beeping function, which is nowhere near as useful as the radar massive downside
- Can't Stasis the Pat on its own a very important and redeeming trait
Up in the air (Haven't tested the numbers yet)
- Reload speed compared to ammo count v1 is way faster then
- Straight damage compared to DPS Higher damage and DPS
I think you accidentally added an extra I there. The Mk. I is better, always.As it stands, the Mk. II is better in most situations, bar the final wave against Patty.
Yes.However, that's where the Mk. I stands out, due to its large cost, ability to see Pat while he's cloaked and where he is, and ability to Stasis Pat.
Mk II is not more useful in any of those aspects. Its only actual pros you listed that were correct were price and weight.Whether or not the Mk. II also serves as a good side-weapon or is only useful for the Stasis and detection, or is better for straight-up damage compared to the Mk. I.
Mk I is Nerf Ball LMG mode activated, and it's F***ING AWESOME. It's soooo fun to use. I love the games where we all have a Mk I. PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW. SORRY ARE YOU TALKING, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER US DEFENDING FREEDOM.