• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which side do you prefer?

Which side do you prefer?

• German

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • Russian

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 129 35.4%
  • Teamkiller

Votes: 19 5.2%

• Total voters
You missed out the option for "Defending always, switching sides quicker than a Parisian knocking shop" :D
I don't mind peeps who play always as Axis or who play always as Russian.
What really gets my goat is the ones who play primarily as defence no matter what map, they just hide in a dark corner somewhere rack up a huge score at a spawn exit and they're away. If the next map favours the same side, they'll stay with it. If the advantage changes then they're off, quicker than you can say "turncoat" :D :D :D :D :D

Upvote 0
One other option that really needs adding to the poll is people who choose either side until that side starts losing or is about to lose in 30 seconds then switches over to the winning team so that they can say they won the map.:mad:
That is the #1 thing that gets me mad! A bunch of fair weather sissies "Oooo these guys R winnIn I wiLL joiN them so I can Be Kool N winn 2!" Can't they even lose like a man?

Upvote 0
I expected the vote would be about equal, despite popular belief.

I personally tend to play Germans most of the time. At the time of night I normally play, the regulars who play on the server that I do also tend to play Germans most often. Everyone works well together and teamwork often DESTROYs the Russians (for those few hours anyway). I've played Russians sometimes to try to help them put up some resistance, but the teamwork is pathetic, nobody uses VOIP and there tend to be a lot of newer players on the Russian side, who ask when you VOIP everyone to get in a capzone, "What is a capzone?" LOL Or even resistance to hearing VOIP, "STop talking so much, we'll play the way we want to!" LOL, Idiot noobs....a team with players like that can never win.
I dont' mind losing to a better organized team if our side is also putting up a damn good fight, this makes for awesome gameplay. But being on the losing side when it's clearly the lack of teamwork that is causing it just is no fun. Thus, I play Germans almost all the time.

Upvote 0