• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which side do you prefer?

Which side do you prefer?

• German

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • Russian

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 129 35.4%
  • Teamkiller

Votes: 19 5.2%

• Total voters
Russians because they have better:

- Language
- Rifles
- Music
- Posters
- Alcohol
- Amusing stereotypes

Also because, however bad the Soviet regime was, at least it pretended not to be fascistic.

Really, though, I just pick whichever side has fewer people. If it's neither I'll usually go Allies.

However, it's pretty obvious through the oh-too-regular unbalancing that more people prefer Axis...

Upvote 0
I almost always hit auto-assign, unless there is a very specific weapon that I feel like using. For instance, I sometimes I pick the German specifically because I feel like using the MG-42. When things are balanced I, both in terms of numbers and who is currently winning, then I usually pick the defending team.

Upvote 0
As im neither related to Russia or Germany in any way, i'll pick any team, unlike in COD and COD 2 where i would always play British if it was a map with British versus Germans (as i am British).

If one team have less players, i'll go on that team, and if the teams are equal, i'll hit auto-assign, or i'll choose the team that is doing the thing i'm in the mood for, either attacking or defending.

Upvote 0