• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which mod?

Which mod?

• Pacific

Votes: 45 22.7%
  • North Africa

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Mediterranean

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • Winter War

Votes: 47 23.7%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 47 23.7%
  • Other

Votes: 19 9.6%

• Total voters
I voted for the Mediterranean. It's been included in various things in the past such as Hidden and Dangerous, Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome, and Forgotten Hope, but I've never seen a primary focus on it. In addition to the Italian fighting, it would be great to see the rugged mountains of Greece and Yugoslavia.

Upvote 0
I would like to see the eastern front content expanded for HoS with new battles and vehicles (phaps kharkov, kursk or could include even finland scenarios)
If there is to be an out and out WW2 mod, I would like to see efforts concentrated on just one this time round and i went for the med (focusing on Italy) as it hasn't been covered yet.
Actually what am i saying, change me to N africa - it's the best contrasting theatre to ostfront and has great scope. Everything from street fighting in tobruck to huge open desert tanking.

Upvote 0
Pacific. Less teams overall compared to the Mediterranean, which means less work. This would mean that it would be easier to get the content done.

We have also not seen a Pacific theater in RO as of yet. I would like to use Japanese equipment to.

Though, I would prefer a Vietnam game over any other setting.

Upvote 0
I voted for the Mediterranean. It's been included in various things in the past such as Hidden and Dangerous, Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome, and Forgotten Hope, but I've never seen a primary focus on it. In addition to the Italian fighting, it would be great to see the rugged mountains of Greece and Yugoslavia.
+1

But if you can't decide, that will be better to make them all :p

Upvote 0
it's a demographic thing, most people if given the choice will prefer playing something that 1; was made cool by hollywood, and 2 that is most related to them. like living there, or your countries army or a relative fought there.
the RO demography says that a western europe mod will always win in the end, no matter what.

i want to play a bit of winter war, africa, med, and another eastern theatre, but i don't want to play any of those 100% of the time.

Upvote 0