• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Which mod?

Which mod?

• Pacific

Votes: 45 22.7%
  • North Africa

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Mediterranean

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • Winter War

Votes: 47 23.7%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 47 23.7%
  • Other

Votes: 19 9.6%

• Total voters

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
winter war would be one of the things for me to see mostly out of the options.

Although actually a battle for berlin mod if the game truly only got stalingrad in it featuring newer tanks and more modern weaponry would be nice.

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
i'd love to see MN move into HOS and continue featuring north africa and the mediterranean.....plus DH continue in for western front, heck even CC might come back. maybe if HOS really takes off we'll see new mod teams pick up some other theaters. :)

PNV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
The Peninsula
I voted for the Mediterranean. It's been included in various things in the past such as Hidden and Dangerous, Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome, and Forgotten Hope, but I've never seen a primary focus on it. In addition to the Italian fighting, it would be great to see the rugged mountains of Greece and Yugoslavia.

dogbadger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2006
here to kill your monster
I would like to see the eastern front content expanded for HoS with new battles and vehicles (phaps kharkov, kursk or could include even finland scenarios)
If there is to be an out and out WW2 mod, I would like to see efforts concentrated on just one this time round and i went for the med (focusing on Italy) as it hasn't been covered yet.
Actually what am i saying, change me to N africa - it's the best contrasting theatre to ostfront and has great scope. Everything from street fighting in tobruck to huge open desert tanking.

Flogger23m

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
Pacific. Less teams overall compared to the Mediterranean, which means less work. This would mean that it would be easier to get the content done.

We have also not seen a Pacific theater in RO as of yet. I would like to use Japanese equipment to.

Though, I would prefer a Vietnam game over any other setting.

BlueMind

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2006
I voted for the Mediterranean. It's been included in various things in the past such as Hidden and Dangerous, Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome, and Forgotten Hope, but I've never seen a primary focus on it. In addition to the Italian fighting, it would be great to see the rugged mountains of Greece and Yugoslavia.
+1

But if you can't decide, that will be better to make them all :p

dasKaRmA

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 17, 2005
Winter war.... you could already use a lot of equipment, that will be in RO:HOS.
Romanian front would also be great, hehe :D
or german nvasion in Poland. Never seen this portrayed in a realistic shooter.

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
it's a demographic thing, most people if given the choice will prefer playing something that 1; was made cool by hollywood, and 2 that is most related to them. like living there, or your countries army or a relative fought there.
the RO demography says that a western europe mod will always win in the end, no matter what.

i want to play a bit of winter war, africa, med, and another eastern theatre, but i don't want to play any of those 100% of the time.