• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which internet browser do you use?

Which internet browser do you use?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Opera

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Chrome.

I used Firefox for years. But at he moment I hate how SLOW it is compared to Chrome. I click on both browsers at the same time, and I can to enter my email account from chrome before firefox opens
Same. Used FF for god knows how long, tried Chrome a year or so ago, never looked back.

(well, actually I have tried the new FF releases as well, but I still feel Chore is a step ahead)

Upvote 0
opera94x15.gif
all the way <3

Upvote 0
opera94x15.gif
all the way <3

QFT! Been using it since about '99, even purchased it when it wasn't free. It is fast and has tons of features for those who want to tweak.

Only drawbacks are that it is a bit behind FF and Chrome and fancy new HTML5 stuff and WebGL and all that, and it lacks the great extensions FF has. But its speed and features more than make up for it. Integrated AD-block ftw!

X1g5W.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedorov
Upvote 0
Well, looks like Firefox is giving me an error. Despite not even restarting my PC today, links I open default to IE... even though I went to Tools/Options and ensured Firefox is infact my default browser. :mad:

IE is too slow and is a huge resource hog. Perhaps I will finally have to get Chrome... but if Win7/IE over rides that to, I guess I am screwed either way.

Upvote 0
Only drawbacks are that it is a bit behind FF and Chrome and fancy new HTML5 stuff and WebGL and all that, and it lacks the great extensions FF has. But its speed and features more than make up for it. Integrated AD-block ftw!

I used Opera for three years until 2011. I liked that it has lots of built-in features and user interface is nice, but it's noticeably slow when loading/rendering pages.

Chrome, FF, IE9 all beats Opera in page loading times, so I used IE9 for a while but now I'm back at Chrome, it's lightweight and really fast.

Upvote 0
Chrome has always served me well, but for no reason lately it's been freezing up alot lately, mainly when there are videos on the page that use Flash. It seems my Flash plugin is crashing, and I get this weird memory reference error.

I'm thinking it's a PC issue and not a Chrome one. Other than that, it's been serving me well. Firefox used to be my choice, but like Feddy says, it started crashing like crazy on me so I switched.

Upvote 0