• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where are the..

MercyKiller

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 13, 2006
So i been playin ro and i love it so far, but where r the other german classes like ss waffen , or panzergrenadier with camo.

Only class there is in ro is the infantrie heer .

I would really like to see other classes in the game, other then that i'm really enjoyin the ro..

The game bases on fights between the Wermacht and the Soviet Regular army / Militia. No Waffen-SS or NKVD etc. included, propably because such a large amount of people see it offending to have either SS or NKVD in a game, which I of course understand, there's no making entratainment of either one, but then again, the game is meant for entratainment based on warfighting. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Hmmm from the top of my head i can think of the Barashka map where the german combatants are the 5th SS Wiking Div.,cannot remember other maps atm.

But do you mean the skins dude?.

If so i would love to see some Frontoviks in the Amoeba pattern cammo suits,

the Germans especially in the cammo reversible winter suits,the long parkas the SS wore or any other cammo item like the smock or Zeltbahns wore poncho style.

Dont get me started though on Pea pattern gear!;)

Some German skins with improvised cammo nets on the helmet with foliage on would be a very nice touch,or even cammo covers.

But the skins as they are are very nicely done,and the research and effort put in really shows.

Gwart.

Upvote 0