• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where are the player?

Uffz.Germanski

Sep 17, 2006
Where are the player for RO, everytime when i am looking in my Serverlist i only see max. 50 Server, but only 5 of them are playable, because it has enough player, a good map and a normal ping.

I know that RO isn't the same like CS, but RO is much better than it, and RO is much better than the WW2 game of HL2, DoD:S, too.
But why nobody is playing it?
RO give you all you need if you like WW2 Ego Games. You have nice infantry fights, Panzer-Action and some nice features. And the game has much more realism than other WW2 games like CoD and DoD.
And RO isn't expensive, too. Everybody could buy it if he want.

So i don't understand why it is like it is.
Is it to realistic for player which likes CS, for example?
Aren't people able to play without a crosshair?

Maybe someone has any idea how RO can get more interestet persons.

We need more [SIZE=-1]free five-day periods for Red Orchestra and more guest-invites

I love Red Orchestra, and I will never stop playing it! :)

[/SIZE] Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

plrodk2.jpg
< < < <

Upvote 0
Maybe a big update will help, with new features :D like...
Bundle Grenades, Molotow Cocktails, New Uniforms/Model for Infantry, New Tanks (T26, PzKpfw II, Jagdpanther), Armoured Cars like the BA-6/10, SdKfz.222 and Puma, Tank Riders for every Tank wich are able to shoot from the moving Tank and some new nice official maps for 50 Player like Berenzina 1941, Zhitomir 1941.

That would be nice.

Maybe the game will get fresh life if all the Modifications will be realeased, than we can play with the British, American, Italian and Rumanian Army :D

Upvote 0
Well, I have these maps:

Maps=RO-Arad
Maps=RO-Barashka_S&D
Maps=RO-Berezina_1941
Maps=RO-BaksanValley
Maps=RO-Barashka
Maps=RO-Basovka
Maps=Ro-Berezina
Maps=RO-Bondarevo
Maps=RO-Danzig
Maps=RO-HedgeHog
Maps=RO-Kaukasus
Maps=RO-KrasnyiOktyabr
Maps=Ro-Krivoirog
Maps=RO-Kryukovo
Maps=RO-Kurlandkessel
Maps=RO-Leningrad
Maps=RO-LyesKrovy
Maps=RO-Mannikkala
Maps=RO-Ogledow
Maps=RO-Odessa
Maps=RO-StalingradKessel
Maps=RO-Tcherkassy
Maps=RO-Tulaoutskirts
Maps=RO-KonigsPlatz
Maps=RO-Rakowice
Maps=RO-Smolenskstalemate
Maps=RO-SnowyForest
Maps=RO-KurlandKessel
Maps=RO-Warsaw
Maps=RO-Zhitomir1941
Maps=RO-Zhitomir1941_beta2

Upvote 0
You Haven't "Pariser Platz III ISU 152"??? :D

I have read in another Thread that "Carpathian Crosses" will be realeased in April, maybe that will bring us more players (from Romania) :D
And if "Darkest Hour" are out now, i hope much more americans are coming and playing RO+Mod. Same for the British, Aussies and Italians when "Mare Nostrum" is ready.

Upvote 0