Where are the player?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Uffz.Germanski

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2006
Where are the player for RO, everytime when i am looking in my Serverlist i only see max. 50 Server, but only 5 of them are playable, because it has enough player, a good map and a normal ping.

I know that RO isn't the same like CS, but RO is much better than it, and RO is much better than the WW2 game of HL2, DoD:S, too.
But why nobody is playing it?
RO give you all you need if you like WW2 Ego Games. You have nice infantry fights, Panzer-Action and some nice features. And the game has much more realism than other WW2 games like CoD and DoD.
And RO isn't expensive, too. Everybody could buy it if he want.

So i don't understand why it is like it is.
Is it to realistic for player which likes CS, for example?
Aren't people able to play without a crosshair?

Maybe someone has any idea how RO can get more interestet persons.

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
the majority of the human race are idiots, and nothing will ever change that

CtR`

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 2, 2007
London, UK
Aren't people able to play without a crosshair?

Nope.

Most of my friends have been gamers at one point or another, and not one person likes this game 'cause it's either "too slow" or "I can't see what you're shooting at." But they're idiots so I don't listen :D

blkmgc

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2006
Full server last night (thanks BTW to those who made it fun :) ) , and no, it wasn't 24x7 Danzig.:D

KERA_AK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 1, 2006
Swe/PL
No body knows how to even start the game in the first place.. and even if they some how do that and amazingly join a server? They all, well atleast most of them behave them self like bots.... :p

It's the truth...... join us and your eyes shall not lie no more ;)

BR Arek N.

Totalboy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 25, 2006
Norway
We need more [SIZE=-1]free five-day periods for Red Orchestra and more guest-invites

I love Red Orchestra, and I will never stop playing it! :)

[/SIZE] Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

plrodk2.jpg
< < < <

Knighter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2007
Hungary
A new pack of guest passes would be nice, I told a lot of my friends about this great game but of course they wanna try it before purchse.

Uffz.Germanski

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2006
Maybe a big update will help, with new features :D like...
Bundle Grenades, Molotow Cocktails, New Uniforms/Model for Infantry, New Tanks (T26, PzKpfw II, Jagdpanther), Armoured Cars like the BA-6/10, SdKfz.222 and Puma, Tank Riders for every Tank wich are able to shoot from the moving Tank and some new nice official maps for 50 Player like Berenzina 1941, Zhitomir 1941.

That would be nice.

Maybe the game will get fresh life if all the Modifications will be realeased, than we can play with the British, American, Italian and Rumanian Army :D

Totalboy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 25, 2006
Norway
Yes, new maps for 50 slots servers! Do you know about some good custom-50slots maps? Please give me the download-link. Wanna put them on my 50 slot server. :)

Last edited:

Uffz.Germanski

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2006
Berenzina 1941, ****ormir 1941 Bondarevo 1941, and Leningrad 1941 that are all 50man maps, but i don't know where you can download this maps.

Totalboy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 25, 2006
Norway
Well, I have these maps:

Maps=RO-Arad
Maps=RO-Barashka_S&D
Maps=RO-Berezina_1941
Maps=RO-BaksanValley
Maps=RO-Barashka
Maps=RO-Basovka
Maps=Ro-Berezina
Maps=RO-Bondarevo
Maps=RO-Danzig
Maps=RO-HedgeHog
Maps=RO-Kaukasus
Maps=RO-KrasnyiOktyabr
Maps=Ro-Krivoirog
Maps=RO-Kryukovo
Maps=RO-Kurlandkessel
Maps=RO-Leningrad
Maps=RO-LyesKrovy
Maps=RO-Mannikkala
Maps=RO-Ogledow
Maps=RO-Odessa
Maps=RO-StalingradKessel
Maps=RO-Tcherkassy
Maps=RO-Tulaoutskirts
Maps=RO-KonigsPlatz
Maps=RO-Rakowice
Maps=RO-Smolenskstalemate
Maps=RO-SnowyForest
Maps=RO-KurlandKessel
Maps=RO-Warsaw
Maps=RO-Zhitomir1941
Maps=RO-Zhitomir1941_beta2

Uffz.Germanski

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2006
You Haven't "Pariser Platz III ISU 152"??? :D

I have read in another Thread that "Carpathian Crosses" will be realeased in April, maybe that will bring us more players (from Romania) :D
And if "Darkest Hour" are out now, i hope much more americans are coming and playing RO+Mod. Same for the British, Aussies and Italians when "Mare Nostrum" is ready.

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
don't expect official new features from TW, i would rather have them working full time on their next game.
the RO community is only starting to stand on it's own feet now, you will get more new stuff from the community in 2008 then what TW could give us in the last years.

Totalboy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 25, 2006
Norway
Next game?

Well, I hope they will make Red Orchestra use the Unreal Engine 3 or 3.5. But a new game? Maybe make support for airvehicles. :) Damn, that would be nice! Use joystick in red orchestra :D

Btw, I do have the Pariserplatz FinalFix. But I will upload Pariser Platz III ISU 152 now :) Wanna test the big russian ISU 152 tank!! :D