• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When will there be more news?

I waited 2.51 too... it was supposed to come out months ago. He said that most bugs are already fixed...

And then... ''BOOM! Eff mod.. eff mod community.. i sold kf publishing rights to Steam.. I'm a Steam fanboy!''

You are entitled to nothing, ever. It would be better for your fragile little heart if you accept that fact. ;)

And yes! Suppositories for all!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
enjoy
supposte.jpg

Vibrators? XD

Upvote 0
well you see Yoshiro has a big colourful banner with his name on it under everypost he makes so the thickies are atractec by the bright colours and thus bestow money and blowjobs upon him for juicy bites of information, and Ramm is a mysterious figuire who doesnt delve into the messy forums so hes got that ???? qaulity and the high regard or re-directing of questions implies he is "the higher up " amongst you guys, the man pulling the strings so we bribe him because hes "in-charge" (please note im sure your all great people and cant wait for the game, i am not implicating anything about your seniority within the team or your contributions (pleas note the " " around words expressing ambiguity;p))

Upvote 0
You really want Ramm to talk? Come with some BSG swag to bribe him with.

BattleStar Gallactica Special Warfare Action Group. BSG SWAG. Damn you sure love acronyms Yoshiro.

Why does no-one ever want to bribe ME with swag??
As stated above, the more mysterious you get the more ??? quality you seem to posses. You are an open book to everyone, honest, helpful, smart, strong, even a bit playful, but the only thing missing is that little bit of ??? that everyone wants.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And flattery will get you nowhere. Try flatulence instead. Or perhaps Michael Flatley - preferably skewered and grilled.

So if I can convince Michael Flatley to track you down and let one go in your office, so that you can then capture him and cook him.... Then you'll give us some news... am I right?

Anyone know where Michael Flatley lives?

Upvote 0