• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When will there be more news?

hay omg whens 2.51 come out like omg its been 4evar wtf mang

I waited 2.51 too... it was supposed to come out months ago. He said that most bugs are already fixed...

And then... ''BOOM! Eff mod.. eff mod community.. i sold kf publishing rights to Steam.. I'm a Steam fanboy!''

080722.jpg

We are still waiting!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I waited 2.51 too... it was supposed to come out months ago. He said that most bugs are already fixed...

And then... ''BOOM! Eff mod.. eff mod community.. i sold kf publishing rights to Steam.. I'm a Steam fanboy!''

We are still waiting!

Sorry but I need to jump in and correct you here. Steam/Valve had NOTHING to do with purchasing the rights to the game. Tripwire Interactive bought the rights to the mod. And frankly, this will probably be the best thing that ever happened to the KF community :) Because now you'll have lots more people to play with, and a really polished version of the game to play.

Upvote 0

Nice, though it's missing the part in the 3rd frame when the potato comes back with a billion more peas and enough toys for everyone that wants one and they happen to be twice quadrupally as awesome as he said they were but this of course upsets some of the peas that waited for the not quite so awesome toy.

Upvote 0
Nice, though it's missing the part in the 3rd frame when the potato comes back with a billion more peas and enough toys for everyone that wants one and they happen to be twice quadrupally as awesome as he said they were but this of course upsets some of the peas that waited for the not quite so awesome toy.

"They dumbed it down for the noobs" the peas claimed...

Oh yeah, I want to hear news about KF too!

Upvote 0