When are you goin to release DH update?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

jergul

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
We are dying over here.

I had to suffer the pain of getting my kids super mario galaxy II (june 11th release in norway) before *I* got my dh-update

It seems so wrong and unfair. Waah.

Reactions: [rs2.fi] Tuomainen

DeadlyDad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2008
A hymn for the new release:
Soon and very soon the Jackson is going to pwn the King.
Whenever, whenever Tripwire does its thing!

You'll mantle over walls instead of running round.

The weapons are all tweaked and there's the new C96

Last edited:
Reactions: [rs2.fi] Tuomainen

kapulA

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 4, 2006
Croatia
I think that I can state with a reasonable degree of certainty that the DH update will, in fact, be out before HOES. But since HOES is already dead and most likely vapourware, ehh - this might become a rather awkward discussion.

DeadlyDad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2008
DeadlyDad stop trying to intimidate the German tankers. The M36 Jackson will not be pwning the King Tiger. Unless you are talking about Michael Jackson pwning Elvis Presley in which case then you might be right :D
Pfft. We finally have a tank that has the speed and punch to flank Axis tanks on our limited size maps, and you don't think that that should be intimidating? A Jackson following a Jeep (to draw initial fire as a master baiter. :D) can cause untold havoc if used properly.

Schneller

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 3, 2009
Kansas City, USA
Pfft. We finally have a tank that has the speed and punch to flank Axis tanks on our limited size maps, and you don't think that that should be intimidating? A Jackson following a Jeep (to draw initial fire as a master baiter. :D) can cause untold havoc if used properly.

A Jeep scouting the route for a Jackson (or two) in order to reach a sweet spot where it can fire on the Panzers from their flanks (and at long range) could give Panthers and Tigers a nightmare. Suddenly, they are gone in a single blast.

Shermans distracting them from the other flank or front (and using smoke) would wrap up a serious ambush. We've only released the Jackson on one Official map at present but, it could make its appearance on some of Jeff Duquette's excellent Community Maps (hopefully soon).