• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whats your Favorite Zombie Game/Movie?

KBJugg3RnauT

Oct 19, 2009
I think it would be cool to know everyone's favorites so please share =)

Game - Although killing floor is awesome i would have to say Resident Evil Series - I remember when it first came out on PS1 we got it and the whole family for about 3 hours did nothing but watch someone else play while we had the lights off and we all had a blast just watching lol.

Movie - Night of the Living Dead (1968) By George A. Romero - Even though I'm only 20 this was the first zombie movie i seen, and i have to say it scared the Buhjeezus out of me lol i know it was in black and white and i know with today's movie standards it would be awful but for its time this was great.

Most people don't know that the zombies we know today originated from Romero's movie, before that a zombie was considered just someone brought back from the dead with voodoo magic to be possessed and controlled. He is basically the father of "today's" zombie, and for that he is awesome =)

Also wanted to add another shout out to Diary of The Dead also by Romero which luckily i found the whole movie on youtube, if you guys wanna watch it some people said it wasn't the greatest but if you liked quarantine or are just a zombie fan in general im guessing you will enjoy it like me =)

YouTube - Diary of the Dead (2007) - Part 1/9

Last edited:
Liar! Everyone knows George A Romero!

Favorite zombie game: That is a difficult question but of course I would have to pick say either Resident Evil or Killing Floor
Both zombie games are awesome but Resident Evil has a more official storyline :p and also both have realism behind them ^^

Favorite Zombie Movie: Dawn Of the Dead(2004) or 28 days Later

Dawn of the dead brings the fast moving zombies in, and the fact they are trapped in a fortified mall it reminds me Killing Floor xD (I always wondered why Killing Floor never had a Dawn Of the Dead inspired map :(, L4D (I dont like the game.) actually has a story based map about Dawn of the Dead which makes me have a sad face :/

The reason i truly love 28 days later is because the sound and atmosphere the movie gives off is ****ing awesome, im a horror fan and i have to say its one of the THE ****ING GREATEST zombie movies ever. Throughout most of the movie the actors are running scared **** less and shooting there best friends. Also the music was kick ***!

YouTube - In The House - In A Heartbeat (28 Days Later)

Upvote 0
The reason i truly love 28 days later is because the sound and atmosphere the movie gives off is ****ing awesome, im a horror fan and i have to say its one of the THE ****ING GREATEST zombie movies ever. Throughout most of the movie the actors are running scared **** less and shooting there best friends. Also the music was kick ***!

really? i liked 28 weeks better than 28 days later, at one point i thought that movie was a comedy, near the end where the main character sets the zombie who's been starved on the military guys. The zombie sees the main character, cocks his head and leaves. I lost all respect for that movie at that point....a thinking zombie, rofl

Upvote 0
really? i liked 28 weeks better than 28 days later, at one point i thought that movie was a comedy, near the end where the main character sets the zombie who's been starved on the military guys. The zombie sees the main character, cocks his head and leaves. I lost all respect for that movie at that point....a thinking zombie, rofl

To be fair, they're really not traditional zombies at all. They're infected with some virus, but I thought 28 Days/Weeks later were both kind of crappy. 28 Days Later was alright but the sequel was stupid and just droned on and on. Both are stereotypical "the military/authority is bad!" movies.

My favorite zombie movie would have to be Shaun of the Dead, just because they so blatantly parody "real" zombie movies. "Don't say the Zed word!"

Upvote 0
I'm not sure Killing Floor is a zombie game, with the, you know, specimens rather than actual zombies.

Although.... Yoshiro can tell me different. ;)

But Seriously.

Game? Probably the Zombie Mod of CS:S. It was step 1 of 3 in my evolution to Killing Floor.

Movie? I've seen so many i've probably forgotten a couple.

Although Evil Dead does stand out. It gives all us support and zerkers a dream...

Upvote 0
I'm not sure Killing Floor is a zombie game, with the, you know, specimens rather than actual zombies.

Although.... Yoshiro can tell me different. ;)

But Seriously.

Game? Probably the Zombie Mod of CS:S. It was step 1 of 3 in my evolution to Killing Floor.

Movie? I've seen so many i've probably forgotten a couple.

Although Evil Dead does stand out. It gives all us support and zerkers a dream...

Lol evil dead :p that movie rules xD~ I love the tree rapists. That takes imagination.

Upvote 0
Ughhh Evil Dead. That was seriously the second worst movie I've ever seen (first being Zombie Wars). Ever. How did Bruce Campbell go from being such a sniveling wuss in Evil Dead to an awesome badass in Army of Darkness?

Yeah I know they're supposed to be scared and all that, but they're not just scared, they're retarded as hell. The fact that it has a 100% on rottentomatoes makes me want to harm people.

Upvote 0
Game:
im going to go ahead and say Counter Strike Online Zombie Mode since i bet none of you have ever played it ;]

wallpaper_3_800.jpg

Movie:
28 Days/28 Weeks later
hands down

Upvote 0