• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's your favorite loadout?

Leif

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
By that I mean, what class with what weapon of course.

I usually play as a medic because I like healing and I like its abilities, and so I've picked up a few usual loadouts....

#1: MP7, Bullpup, Katana

#2: MP7, Crossbow

#3: Katana and M79. (Strange for a medic class, but it works)

What are some of your favorite and creative loadouts?

Medic is also great with katana, MP7M, M79 and 1/2 Handcannons. Berserking your way through, shooting nasty crawlers before they reach you with HC, and when teammate is surrounded - first I clear his *** with M79 and then shoot healing darts.

Commando is great with SCAR for close quarters and M32 for distant crowds due to increased reload speed. You can fill that loadout with katana or medic gun depending on your preferences. Or get some pipes instead and you've got very good loadout for demo.

Sharpshooter can wield bullpup very effectively - provided he aims for headshots. It even can clear lines of clots and gorefasts better than lousy M14 spamming due to headshot damage bonus.

I often find myself playing as a sharpie with M14, M79, Dual HC's and pipebombs - usually when I'm frag-whoring.

Support with AA12, M32 and SCAR is unstoppable death machine... unless he comes to a point where he has to reload everything.

Upvote 0
Support with AA12, M32 and SCAR is unstoppable death machine... unless he comes to a point where he has to reload everything.
lol that support can hold a gang load of weapons and if he keeps switching he can lay down constant hell with a wide varity of weapons, but when its time to reload you wish you were commando with 35% faster reload speed ;]

Upvote 0
lol that support can hold a gang load of weapons and if he keeps switching he can lay down constant hell with a wide varity of weapons, but when its time to reload you wish you were commando with 35% faster reload speed ;]

Yeah, pretty much overkill but works this way:

M32 for long range, groups of weaklings
AA12 mainly for the scrakes and fleshpounds, sometimes when a husk or siren is close and needs to be taken out fast
Everything else is just SCAR and semi-auto headshots

So it's not a unleash-hell and reload-for-eternity type of fight, unless sh*t really hits the fan.

Upvote 0
commando:

wave 1: AK47 + Bullpup
wave 2: repeat buy armor
wave 3: sell Pup then buy SCAR
wave 4-later waves: sell AK for M79 or Katana (depends on map)
if small/confined where scrake/fp close encounters are inevitable :eek:
then i prefer SCAR + Katana loadout but if larger map with
plenty of space to move then SCAR + M79

Upvote 0