• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's your basic political standpoint?

People like to dump their hate on stuff they hate though so I'm not surprised it draws everyone.

Look at any political video. You'll have people from the opposite side who typed in the politician/cause/whatever just to be able to diss it.

Or any video of almost anything actually. Go to a Justin bieber music video and at least 50% of the comments are stuff talking about how he sucks etc... Why 30+ year olds care what preteen girls listen to I dunno lol... The irony is all those people are giving his videos more views etc. which gives his label and him probably more $$$ to make more videos. It's pretty funny when you think about it.

It's almost like people enjoy getting riled up.

Which is why I stand by my theory that we need to use crop duster planes to crop dust the entire world with cannabis for several weeks straight then see what happens :D.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
pcgraphpng.php

Why are most people on the internet in the green zone? Does it reflect the real world too or does the internet seem more interesting to libertarian left people?

A lot of Europeans and a lot of people in their 20s-30s on this particular forum... I think that's the main thing.

Look at the Americans they're almost all more to the right. And the ones that aren't are likely younger than 40.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The test is flawed, I'm right wing and it put me in the green, even if it was close to the center :D

(I would have guessed I'd end up around a 5, -2 myself but I didn't)

Same here.
Everybody making the test is gandhi, the test is flawed at the core.
I don't think everybody here is gandhi and nobody shares the same opinions as the polititians the site put up as an example.

Upvote 0
Instant food crisis.

i doubt that, munchies are hype.. eat a giant dinner and burn a reefer and see if you get the munchies. however, i do think it stimulates the taste buds (pun?). what i mean is, if i smoke, the things i usually have a distaste for suddenly seem more appetizing. i know a guy that smokes all day long and he starves himself every other day. he's a skinny bastard while my mom and dad, who have never smoked ganja in their life, are fatter than hell..

besides, farmers here in america are paid not to grow food. they say it floods the market. meanwhile, GMOs are rewritting the planet's genetic code! you want food crisis, look to monsanto! control the food supply and you control the population..

Upvote 0