• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's your basic political standpoint?

Economic Left/Right: 3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.15

pcgraphpng.php

Upvote 0
It's a flawed test that means absolutely nothing. But I am bored.

Economic Left/Right: -1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

pcgraphpng.php

Figured I'd turn up more authoritarian because I think the mildest form of punishment for violent criminals should be use as a moving target, but it must have been counterbalanced by the fact I also believe in free love and drugs for everyone.

Upvote 0
I didn't encounter a single question in the survey I can strongly answer with the answers given. Excpet for the last two topics, they are just not relevant but simple.

Just an example: There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.
Well this is just wrongly stated. There are savage and civilized peoples, however this is relative to the culture you yourself are.
It's subjective and with my reasoning I have simultaneously have to agree and disagree...

A lot of the statements are also context dependant: A genuine free market requires restrictions on the ability of predator multinationals to create monopolies.
It doesn't require to be restricted, but when not restricted there is a chance that a monopoly is created, that doesn't mean that without restrictions there will always be monopolies...

And so for every question I had some doubts about what they mean or what are the assumptions... really bad statements tbh.

I was almost exactly in the middle btw.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0