• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's your basic political standpoint?

Me thinks people read too much into the what the intent of the thing is....:cool:

Labels are what they are: labels. Whether or not they accurately describe the contents often depends upon the person reading the label.

pcgraphpng.php

Reactions: Pvt.pile
Upvote 0
pcgraphpng.php

Following the results of this test I have decided I am going to found a "non_Nazi" Wehrmacht realism unit.

I would like you all to call me Unt.schfr. Jochen Biermann from now on pls.

Can someone make me a sig with a picture of pretty, 19-year old Bavarian doing manly things at the front? Preferably with rolled up sleeves but, if that is not possible, I'll understand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biased test with many ridiculous questions. In what way is one's view on art relevant to one's political stance? I think that abstract art is rubbish, but I don't see how that makes me more authoritarian, especially since I'm for freedom of expression.

I had the same opinion on abstract art, and yet I'm still in Ghandi levels, so your result has to be because of something else =P

Upvote 0