• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad What's the point of a clan?

Shot00700.png
:eek: :eek:
I have a Bullpup for an harm!

Upvote 0
Yesterday's game was..... special!
And you should follow my advices and DONT GO TOO FAR!!:mad: :eek:

:rolleyes: :D

OH OLIVER, as if I do that all the time! Haha, you're silly. :O
Haha, I go to the far corner to get ammo, AND I GET ATTACKED! >O

rememebr the whole thing with the trader not giving her ammo? she told me what was really happening. poor poor courtney :(

anyways, i took a screenshot of you olivier

Shot00700.png

That mean old trader. Screwin' me over like that. What a rude rude woman. xDDDD
Oh I'm such a mega ditz. ;.;

Last edited:
Upvote 0
YES I DOES! >O
QUIT PICKIN' ON ME.

It's bright and pretty. I couldn't help myself.

e.e

Hahahaaha okay okay. But you know, the guys were not really good and you decided to go get something and finally end up dead. And there was also a moment where you made a run-for-it and and end up killed by a gorefast. In the end, it was a funny game :D

Hard is really to easy thats all =C
I'm a vicitim in this story, the difficulty is the one to blame :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Hahahaaha okay okay. But you know, the guys were not really good and you decided to go get something and finally end up dead. And there was also a moment where you made a run-for-it and and end up killed by a gorefast. In the end, it was a funny game :D

Hard is really to easy thats all =C
I'm a vicitim in this story, the difficulty is the one to blame :rolleyes:

Hahaha I made a run for it to see if I could find that AA12. because I was out of bolts. The ammo that I got, I didn't die, because you rescued me. xD But I was using the xbow and was down to like 3 bolts, thats the reasoning for getting the ammo. Haha.

I don't just run off for fun, silly! :O

And yeah, those guys did suck. Big time. ;.;

AND HUSH, you are no victim. xDDD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In the event i move to America then i wish to join =ZED= but until then i will just admire their skills.

Having played with them i have come to the conclusion they are very good and the only reason we lost when i was playing with them is lag.

hahaha thats very nice of you candlejack, youre an alright guy, we'd be glad to have you in ZED, but yeh, you being in Australia makes it difficult to play together regularly.

Upvote 0