• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's the gift?

I didn't see any coal, but I seem to have gotten the Orange Box (HL2 / HL:Lost Coast / Episode 1 / Episode 2 / TF2) even though I had most of those except the Episodes.....

.... I also have Worms Reloaded, whatever that is (installing now)

.... and a 25% off Coupon.

Nice.

Tanks Trip. :D

Oh.... and I also noticed Portal is in my list as well.... sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: TT33
Upvote 0
I didn't see any coal, but I seem to have gotten the Orange Box (HL2 / HL:Lost Coast / Episode 1 / Episode 2 / TF2) even though I had most of those except the Episodes.....

.... I also have Worms Reloaded, whatever that is (installing now)

.... and a 25% off Coupon.

Nice.

Tanks Trip. :D

Worms is a good get imo, wish I could get some indie games. Have 4 coal, 25% off valve, 50% off rockstar and 33% RenegadeOps (which has no applicable games when I clicked the button).

Upvote 0
Maybe a stupid question but: Do you need to get the achievement today or is it enough if you have unlocked it already? :eek:

I got that Achievement for Com's House back on Dec 10th... I didn't know all of this stuff until I saw these threads today..... just checked as of my previous post and I had all this stuff.

I guess I'm Tripwire's favorite child :cool: One discount, a pile of free games, and no coal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TT33
Upvote 0
Chicken Commando Suit:

tumblr_ltzl3zj8rQ1r0eo2s.png

(I wish)​

Reactions: Polshevik
Upvote 0