• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

What's the gift?

griffner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2011
You can use the coal in a draw for steam games that will take place on January 2nd, apparently.

Cpt-Praxius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2005
Canadian in Australia
I didn't see any coal, but I seem to have gotten the Orange Box (HL2 / HL:Lost Coast / Episode 1 / Episode 2 / TF2) even though I had most of those except the Episodes.....

.... I also have Worms Reloaded, whatever that is (installing now)

.... and a 25% off Coupon.

Nice.

Tanks Trip. :D

Oh.... and I also noticed Portal is in my list as well.... sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: TT33

Westernesse

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2011
I didn't see any coal, but I seem to have gotten the Orange Box (HL2 / HL:Lost Coast / Episode 1 / Episode 2 / TF2) even though I had most of those except the Episodes.....

.... I also have Worms Reloaded, whatever that is (installing now)

.... and a 25% off Coupon.

Nice.

Tanks Trip. :D
Worms is a good get imo, wish I could get some indie games. Have 4 coal, 25% off valve, 50% off rockstar and 33% RenegadeOps (which has no applicable games when I clicked the button).

Cpt-Praxius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2005
Canadian in Australia
Maybe a stupid question but: Do you need to get the achievement today or is it enough if you have unlocked it already? :eek:
I got that Achievement for Com's House back on Dec 10th... I didn't know all of this stuff until I saw these threads today..... just checked as of my previous post and I had all this stuff.

I guess I'm Tripwire's favorite child :cool: One discount, a pile of free games, and no coal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TT33

Hptm. Jaadoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 15, 2011
it's enough to have unlocked it already, BUT you shoould go to the great gift pile and check if it has been accepted.
It atleast accepted mine :)

Gudenrath

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
2 lumps of coal and 33% of any Valve title. Unfortunately I already have the Valve titles I want, so it's not very useful to me.

DasFist

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
25% off a bunch of games I already own, great prize :'(

just thought hopefully dota 2 will come out before this coupon runs out :D

Last edited:

SunSlayer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 8, 2011
a coal, -33% on all valve titles (yeah, because i dont already own their last 15 games or so) and -50% on limbo (oh cmon, i already OWN this game).