• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What would you want to see in a Realism Mod

Make it more Like RO/DH, that's all that needs to be said. Bring back the fun factor.

No, just no. I don't find fun being a cripple who can't shoot in a war that's fought at distances from 5 to 200 meters and NO WAY FURTHER EVER, with T34's (that have set amount of hitpoints btw) that bounce of direct hits from 88's, Tigers (that have set amount of hitpoints btw) that are penetrated by T34-85 from 2000 meters in the front armour and 200 meters in the side by PTRD, BA64's that, once again, bounce shots from 88 when angled correctly.

MG's that are near useless because they cannot effectively move, hide or shoot, SMG's that are useless beyond 25 meters due to insane recoil and low lethality, bayonets that you have to put on at the start of every round and after every spawn even though it doesn't affect anything, wooden fences that stop bullets, little tiny twigs that flip over tanks and provide 100% perfect cover against any kind of weaponry on the field and the only way to interrupt a reload is to toss your weapon away and pick it (and the half a dozen ammo pouches) up again from the ground with a glitchy system.

I really don't want that game again. I don't understand why anyone does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0