• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What will happen if a tank drive over a soldier?

I don't think his arm will come off or something, just like cars runing over frogs, its flattened, all bones crushed downward. Except its a way larger, heavier object, and it has treads.

That makes me wanna have a T-shirt with a tank tread on it so if someone asks "What did you do today?", I can answer "I got driven over by a tank!"

Upvote 0
This thread got me thinking about this scene (after 2min):
YouTube - Ken's Revenge or Limey Revenge-A Fish Called Wanda

Hopefully it wont look to stupid, but it probably will look really odd most of the time. Can't say I have played a mp game where it looks cool to se a heavy vehicle mangle another player. Usually looks more wrong the slower it goes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
in roost the guy gets chopped into pieces.

He gips basically, yeah, and i doubt they will do anything special with it in Ro2, it happens fairly rarely (WWII era tanks just aren't that fast), and if they actually did anything more with it, i suspect the game would get some silly knee-jerk reaction ESRB rating just for that :rolleyes:

Actually, the only time i really saw it happen in Roost was at the spawn, when all the infantry would run off and all the tanks would drive off moments later just behind them, it could happen sometimes then in the confusion (or if someone wanted to be a jerk, it sometimes happened deliberately), but out in the field, not really..

Upvote 0