• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Searching And Destroying

We had some good tests this past week and will be making changes based on how the maps played out (as well as continuing to fix up bugs). We are likely to put Maggot Hill back in the beta rotation as its had some minor geographic changes and most of its bugs cleared away since it was last run.

Upvote 0
A northern tunisa thing would be quite nice. So long as is does not end up looking like a desert. In fact I would SO be all over making allied vehicles and gear. OOOOOOOOO Actually... i am sitting on a small pile of docs from from a now stalled and likely defunct project that almost lifted off. Oooooo fighting around Medjez el bab, Tourbuba, battles at longstop hill, liberation of Bizerte, fall of Tunis. Not to mention things like Kasserine Pass and Speitla in the middle more arid bits. SO many interesting forgotten things. Even silly things like old Roman and Carthage ruins. OOOOOOOOOO Whats not to love? US, UK, Italy, Germany, Free French duking in out in the final months of Axis in Africa.

COme on the start of the Patton Monty love affair!

Upvote 0
yes double :(

While vehicles do blow up, they usually don't. Maybe a fire and in rare cases do a total KAABOOOM. The incredible flying turret is quite rare. Thank you gulf war 1 for that. eek. But ya...t72m1's vs DU rounds of 120mm is one thing. But that is far far far from the norm.

On the whole the incredible exploding vehicle is the easiest way to deal with blown up vehicles of course.

Then again in hollywood cars blown all the time with fender damage.

Upvote 0
That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the very prompt response.

Personally, I think it would have made more sense to leave the server open 24/7 during S&D testing because it's a mode that works so well even with lower player counts. It would have been nice for me to schedule events in the old CGT group to play there at a more convenient time for others.

and to keep in mind just how many players are NOT available during those official test times; you are loosing the feedback from them.

Upvote 0