• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - New Hardware To The Front

What is Killing Floor? How long was that supported post release?

Who cares if Killing Floor still today gets additional content , im talking about Red Orchestra Ostfront (2006 - 2009 official TWI content updates).
Im only afraid (probably 100 percent sure) that those promised light tanks and the mg 42 is the last official addition for Ro2.

Upvote 0
Who cares if Killing Floor still today gets additional content , im talking about Red Orchestra Ostfront (2006 - 2009 official TWI content updates).
Im only afraid (probably 100 percent sure) that those promised light tanks and the mg 42 is the last official addition for Ro2.

Well, I'm taking a guess that we may see a future expansion from AMG similar to RS after those items.

Upvote 0
It still is (release May 2009), so I would say much longer than Red Orchestra.

I admit I was being a bit childish with that, but comparing the lifecycle of the first game to the sequel is not really the best thing to do, especially considering the REALLY goofy launch RO2 got. Not every development cycle is set like CoD or Battlefield.

I'm guessing Tripwire will possibly be doing background work on RO2 while focusing on Killing Floor 2, while AMG will, I guess, be doing the majority of the work on RO2.

Then again without solid information from the devs themselves we can only guess at stuff. I'll just be happy to have the number of tanks expanded even slightly. Heck, the more they do it, the better they will (theoretically) get at it so any additional vehicles added may have a faster turn around.

Upvote 0