• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - New Hardware To The Front

Don't act like TWI will give up on RO2 after the next big update. They always support their games with new content updates in varying size after years. I mean look at KF1 it still gets updates to this day.

Well, yeah, because they are trying to keep people interested in the game for KF2 and with games like KF, players go for pointless DLC such as skins :p

Upvote 0
I don't know how to explain but every time I try to get back I can only play the game for an hour or two before getting bored of it again.

Maybe it has something to be with the frustration I feel every time I play it, I wonder what it could have been just to face what the game turned out to be: a disappointment.

I keep repeating to my self every time a major update is announced that THIS is the update that will make RO enjoyable to me again but every time I'm faced with sadness and disappointment... it's kind of depressing.

Maybe I'm not into this game and that's all, dunno.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good to see the MG42 added - by popular demand - that should somewhat address the disadvantage the Germans have suffered with their MG option thusfar.

I got the impression a long time ago from somewhere that the Russian armour to be added opposite the PIII was to be a KV1 variant, but again, i guess you have to pay consideration to the balance that ppl are after.

Upvote 0