• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - New Hardware To The Front

This. I have seen plenty of crappy Axis teams because of a bad TL or bad no teamwork in general.
yeah... like Squad Leaders not giving marks or what i had yesterday as we assaulted Bridges on the campaing a Team leader that instead of bombing A or B (or atleast closer to the beaches) bombed somwhere into the Forest....

Upvote 0
Quality of the TL is irrelevant.

Well designed maps should not require highly experienced players in critical roles for them to be balanced. If a team requires an excellent tank/TL to have half a chance of winning, then the map design is flawed.

No, they are not flawed, they are realistic. If the TL's work is irrelevant why they included this class then :rolleyes: You can win even with team of noobs if they are coordinated properly if the enemy team are doing their own stuff without any (or just minor) tactics.

Upvote 0
No, they are not flawed, they are realistic. If the TL's work is irrelevant why they included this class then :rolleyes: You can win even with team of noobs if they are coordinated properly if the enemy team are doing their own stuff without any (or just minor) tactics.

Since you play only on Axis side, what would you know about playing with noobs? :)

Upvote 0
Weapons for the USSR

Weapons for the USSR

I am by no means a weapons expert, but errhmm according to wiki, the Thompson was on lend-lease to the Soviets. This could give the Soviet player an extra weapon to choose btw, and I know, some will probably cringe at the idea, but just remember how unlikely it is that the Mkb is present, so why not the Thompson for USSR.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thompson_submachine_gun[/URL]
"Through lend-lease, the Soviet Union also received the Thompson, but due to a shortage of appropriate ammunition in the Soviet Union, usage was not widespread.["

Upvote 0
And sadly only few servers(yours included) see past those six months.

Not sure what you mean by 'see past those six months'. The Aussie / NZ server runs any map that is good and has since the beta.

And if you are suggesting the Aussie / NZ server has only been around for six months I would correct you and point out that it was an Ro1 / DH server before that and has Steam community numbering over 3,000 people which for an Australian based game group is pretty fantastic.

Upvote 0
Not sure what you mean by 'see past those six months'. The Aussie / NZ server runs any map that is good and has since the beta.

And if you are suggesting the Aussie / NZ server has only been around for six months I would correct you and point out that it was an Ro1 / DH server before that and has Steam community numbering over 3,000 people which for an Australian based game group is pretty fantastic.

What i meant was that only few servers see past the Stalingrad maps i.e. the " 6 months".

Upvote 0
Yoshiro,so what's about the new faction you have mentioned shortly after the release of the last patch?!
"Quote from TWI: PSA: AFTER THIS FREE WEEKEND, THE RO2 LOYALTY DISCOUNT FOR RISING STORM WILL NOT BE RETURNING.
ADDENDUM: You really want to have Rising Storm for some other things we are working towards. Lets just say there are some factions in Rising Storm and factions in Red Orchestra 2 that haven't met in battle yet."

Last edited:
Upvote 0