What We Are Up To - New Hardware To The Front

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Chocolate Jesus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 28, 2012
Germany
Don't act like TWI will give up on RO2 after the next big update. They always support their games with new content updates in varying size after years. I mean look at KF1 it still gets updates to this day.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Don't act like TWI will give up on RO2 after the next big update. They always support their games with new content updates in varying size after years. I mean look at KF1 it still gets updates to this day.

Well, yeah, because they are trying to keep people interested in the game for KF2 and with games like KF, players go for pointless DLC such as skins :p

aaz777

Jun 30, 2013
Russia, Pushkin
i think, pz38t for next veh update will be nice for historical accuracy ( IRL both sides had light tanks, not only russians ) and balance.

Znidy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 26, 2014
Maybe we'll get to see some of this content in the future.

Give the devs a break, they are working their bottoms off with other projects and I do believe that they will not forget about RO2/RS :)

TheMarshal

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 23, 2014
So, is this update coming this year?

Lets hope the best!! But i bet it will take another 6 months till we get this promised content. And that will be the last official patch for Ro2. Remember Ro Ost got his last update (2009) three years after the official release (2006).

Großadmial Thrawn

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 1, 2014
How 'bout the excuse "I wanna play a decent Shooter again instead of that CoD and Battlefield crap" (well atleast i see BF3 as crap compared to RO2^^)?^^

>F|R< Sarcinelli

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2007
ES - Brasil
I don't know how to explain but every time I try to get back I can only play the game for an hour or two before getting bored of it again.

Maybe it has something to be with the frustration I feel every time I play it, I wonder what it could have been just to face what the game turned out to be: a disappointment.

I keep repeating to my self every time a major update is announced that THIS is the update that will make RO enjoyable to me again but every time I'm faced with sadness and disappointment... it's kind of depressing.

Maybe I'm not into this game and that's all, dunno.

Last edited:

dogbadger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2006
here to kill your monster
Good to see the MG42 added - by popular demand - that should somewhat address the disadvantage the Germans have suffered with their MG option thusfar.

I got the impression a long time ago from somewhere that the Russian armour to be added opposite the PIII was to be a KV1 variant, but again, i guess you have to pay consideration to the balance that ppl are after.

Scum82

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2013
Lets hope the best!! But i bet it will take another 6 months till we get this promised content. And that will be the last official patch for Ro2. Remember Ro Ost got his last update (2009) three years after the official release (2006).

What is Killing Floor? How long was that supported post release?