• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - New Hardware To The Front

I don't see how one or two guys can turn the tide of the whole round... What? 32 players can't deal with 1 guy? Sure :rolleyes:

edit: for the record - I am NOT ramboing with the mg because I find this tactic as waste of class due to the nature of the whole machine gunner role to suppress, cut enemy movement lines and providing cover fire. But if someone wants to do it, I am fine with it but the guy will prolly just boost his kdr a bit, without doing much for the team (playing for the obj).

Most of the Ro2 playerbase use it like a super smg. Also Russians choose the Mg34 to use it like a

Upvote 0
personaly i use the hip firing only to either give supression support to my team if we attack (which afaik is even historically correct) or if i have no chance to set it up in time... or the one time when 3 or 4 Russians just charged around me and didn't notice me on Apartments and run into the upper etages of a building... i followed them after reloading and mowed them down with a few salvos

Upvote 0
We demand Allies MG to use for Rambo kthx pls!

Like this very realistic portrayal in great patriotic movie Forget the Word 'Death' :

ZSS-FakeLewis-3.jpg

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Forget_th..._DT_.28visually_modified_to_resemble_Lewis.29

See - there exists images on the internets of it being fired from the hip, so it must be True and Realistic and was done All Of The Time!

Upvote 0
Seriously?

TWI are going to add new weapons to give players even more reason to stack the Axis side?

Please, please, fix the bad map designs which haemorrhage players from the game first. It will be the same usual boost in players at release who will quit the game due to bad map design. Fix the maps first and then the new players will stay to enjoy the game...

It's common sense, why don't TWI understand this?

*Edit its=it's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0