• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Maggot Hill

The FT class will be replaced by mules.

Its Merrill's Marauders. There have to be mules.....:cool:

+10 forum points for the first person to resurrect the donkeyfaust picture.

Spoiler!

Oh! Points? For me? Why, thank you. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Motorcycle PTRS for Soviets

m-72-ptrd-2_imagesia-com_7bcl_large.jpg

VS

Donkeyfaust for Germans

343839.jpg

Donkey faust= +better penetration to tanks
- slow moving
needs feeding

motocycle ptrs=+faster and maneuverable
-for light to medium anti tanking since with its maneuverability, it is possible to do rear shots
needs source of energy (diesel, gas etc)

Add them TWI. This would make this game SO funner :p :IS2: :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Donkey faust= +better penetration to tanks
how can you shoot such a pretty thing?
- slow moving
needs feeding
stubborn as a mule (coincidence?)

motocycle ptrs=+faster and maneuverable
brotorcycle ftw
-for light to medium anti tanking since with its maneuverability, it is possible to do rear shots
needs source of energy (diesel, gas etc)

I added a few to the quote.

Upvote 0
Without disclosing any big secrets (because with all the "what we're up to" posts, there aren't any) could you guys just let us know now whether or not there's going to be a holiday beta test of all the new stuff? Making a point of telling us that the TWI staff is going on holiday leave gives me the impression that we players are in for little more than a lump of coal come Dec. 25th.

Upvote 0
Without disclosing any big secrets (because with all the "what we're up to" posts, there aren't any) could you guys just let us know now whether or not there's going to be a holiday beta test of all the new stuff? Making a point of telling us that the TWI staff is going on holiday leave gives me the impression that we players are in for little more than a lump of coal come Dec. 25th.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Upvote 0