• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What was the peak playercount of KF?

Carl Gustav

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
31691317.png

This is the highest peak ive ever seen for KF, 17k players. Is this the record for kf or was there an even higher player count?

And I hadn't looked yet, this morning its already at 17,917 :) This may be the highest player counts we've ever had today. For the last couple of days Steam's master server was having issues and most people couldn't even find servers in the browser. Valve fixed it later yesterday, so poeple being able to find servers might help the player counts be even higher today.

Upvote 0
And I hadn't looked yet, this morning its already at 17,917 :) This may be the highest player counts we've ever had today. For the last couple of days Steam's master server was having issues and most people couldn't even find servers in the browser. Valve fixed it later yesterday, so poeple being able to find servers might help the player counts be even higher today.

Yeah, after the fix, master server will find me servers (used not to find ANY servers), but very slowly. Takes around 2 minutes to find a good server

Last edited:
Upvote 0