• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What Version Did You Pre Oder?

What Version Did You Pre Oder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
digi deluxe, mostly because I appreciate the deal from TWI, but I want to give em a bit more dosh.

( I was actually tempted not to buy it b/c the unlocks, I'd prefer to unlock those normally)

Also looking forward to playing the beta, I'd like to do some write-ups on the game & mechanics aimed at the old RO community, if beta access allows that.... ( & my gimped hand allows for it... )

Upvote 0
I bought digital deluxe for early access. Apart from that, I got no other benefit except the weapon unlocks.

The game is well worth the value. I already decided I would pay normal prices and nothing more, I think it was smart of them to sell it at that price, knowing the draw of early access.

Oh and anyone who says they're doing it to support the dev team or whatever...yeah whatever.

Upvote 0
Haven't bought it yet, bank closed before I saw it released (DANG YOU BANK AND CLOSING AT A TIME OF CRISIS!)
First thing tomorrow depositing the money and I'm buying it, sadly I have no clue if I want the Digital deluxe.

See I don't want my weapons unlocked for me, and I'm nervous about Beta spoiling the game (bugs and all) So I'm seriously mulling it over.

Upvote 0
Digital Deluxe Version - first thing I did the moment I opened my steam account.

JEEBUS.jpg

You can't possibly imagine how I'm feeling right now....

Upvote 0