• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the Hell is going on here ??????

O!!M!!G!! LOSS OF IMMERSION, PEOPLE!

I completely understand some frustration at what seems to be a scope graphics issue; however, not to trivialize this issue I would suggest that the developers really have bigger fish to fry in debugging/patching/fixing the problem de jour of RO as it stands now.

It's quite right to want a 'correct' scope reticle on your virtual rifle, but unfortunately it only affects one person- the shooter- in the game while so many other issues affect a great many players at once (destructible/non-destructible meshes, scoring, map bugs and exploits, to name a few).

In the end, each style reticle accomplishes the same end result- so other than having an issue with 'the way it looks' is there a performance issue that hasn't been mentioned? Is one scope reticle 'better' than the other? I'm not a infantry-type person (give me my rolling coffin any day) so maybe I'm just not getting it.

Upvote 0
I understand bugs, but the recticles were differnt, the scope its self was always different, but the recticles were not identical even in real life, im damn good with a sniper, but not anywhere near the best or perfect, but now im have to but the middle of the recticle on the taget to get a shto and its supposed to be the tip of the carrot, not the middle of the carrot that makes the kill unless long distance is a factor

Upvote 0
Now my Documented Proof, of every scope recticle being exactly the same

Moisan Nagant
MoisanNagant.jpg

Kar-98
Kar-98.jpg

SVT-40
SVT-40.jpg

G-43
G-43.jpg

Wow, i must be seeing things, looks like the exact same scope recticle for every sniper rifle dont it !!!!! Screenshots were taken on the
Lubjankow Schiessbahn v1.0 All Weapon Practice Map !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Your english is really hard for me to understand, anyway if you have to put the ironsight to far UP its to counter for the range, and the problem that you need to have it block the target will be because you can't set the range on your sniper (sadly).

Although most recticles should seriously look alot like each other they shouldn't be exactly thesame, but you're using 3d crosshairs. Try the 2d crosshairs (select it in the configuration menu). Those should be a bit different.

Upvote 0
Which is exactly what we mentioned at the begining of the thread. Also can you please stop excessively using exclamation marks and question marks, it's annoying and makes you look very immature.

Secondly I don't know what your talking about, when your close up you need to aim below because the target is closer than the set range. That hasn't been changed.

Upvote 0
I appreciate your input, and zetsuemi, thats why there is a 1 and a 2 in back of the Header, lol. And Dheepan, think want you want we all know what happens when someone makes an assumption, i am far from immature, and further more, you live in the same country i do which means i can think and act and say what ever i please. So i appoligize about the !!!, but that is the way i type and it aint going to change sorry.

Freedom is a powerful thing !!!

Upvote 0