• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the hell did you do to the bayonet attack stance!

Arto1990

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 15, 2006
it's far too close to the face now! all i can see is the end of the rifle and the bayonet, it does not look realistic at all.please fix it, it was better the way it used to be.:mad:

also, why not just have music on the menu. it sound's crap ingame.

it's far too close to the face now! all i can see is the end of the rifle and the bayonet, it does not look realistic at all.please fix it, it was better the way it used to be.:mad:

also, why not just have music on the menu. it sound's crap ingame.

The bayonet look is not a problem for me, looks fine imo. Re the music..if you don't like it just turn the volume down in options to 0..who spends more than a few seconds in the menu anyway?

Upvote 0
actually i like it more like it is now. i find it very easy now to bayo someone.. MUAHAHAH! and with the new stance i hit where i want and not just somewhere over there...

edit:: and now you can hit someone who is prone without going on your knees

eh but you still get bounced around when you step on a proning enemy...
happened to me yesterday on stalingrad-kessel as a soviet. i was on the second floor and i jumped through the hole on the left side, onto the big box, and from there onto a german by accident. It shot me off in front of the guy, and he killed me with his semi before i could turn around :(

oh, and btw. bayonet animation feels good IMO. as a frequent bolt-player i cant be annoyed with this change, it actually allowed me to stab a run and gun smg-whore who was spraying wildly in my direction hehe ^^

Upvote 0
I love the new bayo stance, it shows off the prettyness of the SVT's barrel, which is lost when just shooting from the hip.
Also, I think that the music should have been in the menu, and in the loading screens, not necessarily in the game - I mean - its most vital during the "deploying..." screen, and that is one of the places it DOESN't play! Weird.. But stil good.

Upvote 0