What ROOST and ROmod maps would you like to see remade in RO2?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

smokeythebear

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sheppards house
My top 3;

1. Konigsplatz
2. Odessa
3. Hedgehog (I liked the mod version better for some reason, it felt more compact and the fights were more focused in smaller areas I guess)

Alvin Fuchs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2010
Faustin' IS2s
Well assuming we'll have community-made content that extends the game (weapons wise) beyond the Winter of 1942, then I'd have to say...

ZooBunker, PariserPlatz and Kriegstadt.

All Berlin, but nearly 1:1 in scale which is how I feel all maps should be.

Game-Enthousiast

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2010
1st. in line in a Ju52
None, create new stuff!

Yup! Nonetheless I think some alltime favourites never do anyone any harm. Take deDust2 for example. ;-)

I would really like to see at least some features of a couple of maps back again.

Basovka and Smolensk Stalemate were great and had a lot of variety.
First an attack over a plain, then brutal trenchfights and finally some buildings to take. Simply great and a lot of fun!

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Nothing wrong with getting inspired and trying to grab the good things about certain maps. But why a 1:1 port?

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
None, create new stuff!

^^^ This.

Out of all the things that tend to bore me when playing ROOST or its mods, its playing the same maps over and over no matter how good they are. Its not lack of new vehicles, or skins and uniforms, or lack of new weapons. I can easily play with less content than what is out there. But playing the same maps over and over the past five years is getting to me. So...

Why on earth would I want to buy and play ROHOS on the same maps?!?! :p

skittlesareyum47

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2009
The three that Smoky listed, and Basovka and krasny oktyabr (Think I spelled that wrong.)

Last edited:

El Conejo Peligroso

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 18, 2011
Berezina, but maybe smaller than it was for more compact combat, and a Berlin map, but I am sure people will make custum maps for Berlin.