• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your work or what do you study

Zetsumei

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Based on a claim in another post that probably 75% of this forums population hasn't finished high school yet, lets see how things are really divided.

So to start off.

My age is 22 years young :p.

I'm a student , and am studying mechanical engineering, while mastering in the direction of biomechanical design / biorobotics.

Last edited:
I am 28 years old.

I do the PR for the Styrian Association of Service Providers for People with Disabilities.
In my freetime I work as a social worker caring for 10-14 year olds.

I aborted two university studies. (In Journalism and PR my final thesis was rejected, and after that I tried to study history, but got bored and sidetracked after a single semester)

Upvote 0
Just turned 47 on Feb 19th

Studied at the Justice Institute of British Columbia and worked with and in the prison system and then in a federal halfway house. Have also worked with street kids in a group home and in drug and alcohol, mediation and conflict resolution.
I then moved on to the Vancouver shipyards and worked for Seaspan as a heavy duty mechanic working on BC ferries, tugs and private yachts.
Moved halfway across the country, family, and now self employed for the last 14 years in the drywall business, money is very good but more importantly, I'm very happy.

Upvote 0
OMG I'm 28 :eek:

Currently work in a call centre that does 24 hour tech support for a big telco, only thing that makes it tolerable is I'm on the grave yard shift so I get paid realtively well to do not much at all (read play games on my laptop and be a dick to customers) :D

Bored, have spent the last year getting myself into good shape and am pursuing a career in law enforcement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm 28 (big club, this). I have a degree in Computer Science however have been unable to find work using it - so I spend my days working on a large energy companies billing enquiries phone-line.

I try and stay up to date with flash web development as it's the only thing I've really kept up with since university. There is no end to this tunnel.

Upvote 0