• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your work or what do you study

I'm 21, a full-time student studying Film & Video.

Currently, I'm serving as a volunteer firefighter, but am otherwise unemployed. Currently making money on the side as a discreet provider of certain goods and services;)

In my spare time, I drink heavily, play hockey and soccer, and have recently taken up mixed martial arts (boxing, judo, and wrestling being my strong points)

Upvote 0
I'm a gigolo.

Spoiler!

+1

I'm a ninja.

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I approve this thread.

55 going on 56.
Got a Builders degree, but gave that up 10 years ago.

I engrave stuff, jewelery, door plates, company stamps and a lot of photo's.
I use diamond struck, tungsten rotation and since a little while a kucfing Lazzzer machine to play with...

Its all done by computers :D.

Oh! I've just started going to a (financed) French Business Language class, in a last ditch attempt to understand how to write the blinking thing, drives me nuts...

A pole for the age would be nice, even if nobody asked for your age in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Discoisntdead
Upvote 0
I'm 19 years old, unemployed, and attended a community college for two terms with a focus in art history. I enlisted in the U.S. Navy in August with a dry Aircrewman contract and am currently trying to change it to Air Rescue Swimmer (since it's required to be a helicopter crewman) before I leave for training on the 4th of July.

Upvote 0
Fifty. Retired for over a decade. Computer science = seven successful start-ups. My high school was uphill, both ways, via horse and buggy...

Anything we might've heard about? You must have made a s***load of money to retire at 40 :D

Myself... well, I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...
Spoiler!

Upvote 0