• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

What is your work or what do you study

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
Based on a claim in another post that probably 75% of this forums population hasn't finished high school yet, lets see how things are really divided.

So to start off.

My age is 22 years young :p.

I'm a student , and am studying mechanical engineering, while mastering in the direction of biomechanical design / biorobotics.

Last edited:

[-project.rattus-]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Austria
www.youtube.com
I am 28 years old.

I do the PR for the Styrian Association of Service Providers for People with Disabilities.
In my freetime I work as a social worker caring for 10-14 year olds.

I aborted two university studies. (In Journalism and PR my final thesis was rejected, and after that I tried to study history, but got bored and sidetracked after a single semester)

Xendance

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Elitist Prick Club RS Branch
I'm 21, though I turn 22 in approx four weeks.
Studying computer science at the university of Helsinki, and I'm on my second year.
What I do on my freetime is rather obvious :p

Jamer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Canada
Just turned 47 on Feb 19th

Studied at the Justice Institute of British Columbia and worked with and in the prison system and then in a federal halfway house. Have also worked with street kids in a group home and in drug and alcohol, mediation and conflict resolution.
I then moved on to the Vancouver shipyards and worked for Seaspan as a heavy duty mechanic working on BC ferries, tugs and private yachts.
Moved halfway across the country, family, and now self employed for the last 14 years in the drywall business, money is very good but more importantly, I'm very happy.

JCoquillon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Europe
I'm 28, I studied Computing for Real Time Systems for 2 years and then made the switch to History and got a degree in that instead.

I currently work building websites and providing IT support.

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
OMG I'm 28 :eek:

Currently work in a call centre that does 24 hour tech support for a big telco, only thing that makes it tolerable is I'm on the grave yard shift so I get paid realtively well to do not much at all (read play games on my laptop and be a dick to customers) :D

Bored, have spent the last year getting myself into good shape and am pursuing a career in law enforcement.

Last edited:

PUTZ

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Baltimore, MD, USA
24 and a professional photographer. Training to be a brewer because a bunch of entitled rich f*cks think they can free-pass their way out of my lifes work.

Klaus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2006
Israel, Tel-Aviv
I am 27 years old, I have a BA in Political Sciences and I work in the buisness department of El-Al (which is the biggest Israeli Airliner), while working on my Masters degree and trying to apply for the Israeli foreign ministry.

Last edited:
H

HeyCarnut

Fifty. Retired for over a decade. Computer science = seven successful start-ups. My high school was uphill, both ways, via horse and buggy...

SheepDip

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Elitist Prick Club
I'm 28 (big club, this). I have a degree in Computer Science however have been unable to find work using it - so I spend my days working on a large energy companies billing enquiries phone-line.

I try and stay up to date with flash web development as it's the only thing I've really kept up with since university. There is no end to this tunnel.

Moyako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2008
Venezuela
www.xfire.com
I'm 28. Was studing Computer Engineering, and left it half way because I had to work. I repair computers and I'm on my last semester of Oil Engineering