• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What happened to the death moans and such?

I really hope they put it back, it really adds immersion to the game. I was playing Spartanovka on SP, and we (germans) were assaulting the last building. I spawned as a marksmen, and ran inside with my pistol, clearing rooms out. Finally, I run into a Russian, and put half a mag of p-38 into him, and he fell over, and started moaning and groaning. I almost felt bad for him. I put the rest of the mag into him, to put him out of his misery, but he kept going for another minute or so. Another level, me and 3 other A.I Germans were running at a building when a frag lands in front of us, blows both of the AI legs off, Rips the arm off of the other, and me and the last guy get a face fill of shrapnel, and keep moving. Both of the wounded were screaming and yelling, and like I said it really adds to the grittiness, that was the horror of Stalingrad.

Upvote 0