• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What happened to the death moans and such?

Same. I played the first two maps of the single player when I first got the game and was truly impressed by the sound of some poor Ivan gurgling and choking on his own blood behind me. I had shot him in the neck. Never heard it since in multiplayer. This kind of realisim is awesome as it may just make the odd person think how utterly mind bending being in combat is killing other humans and such.

Upvote 0
i kind of liked it!

i always stood there for a sec when somenone died by my hand. Just rembering you that this war was real, and like hell, and that the normal soldier didnt had anger towards the other soldiers. They respectet each other, but were forced to kill each other!
On the western front maybe, but you can be assured there was no respect or anything of that sort on the eastern front.

Upvote 0
Same. I played the first two maps of the single player when I first got the game and was truly impressed by the sound of some poor Ivan gurgling and choking on his own blood behind me. I had shot him in the neck. Never heard it since in multiplayer. This kind of realisim is awesome as it may just make the odd person think how utterly mind bending being in combat is killing other humans and such.
lets hope its just a bug

Upvote 0
On the western front maybe, but you can be assured there was no respect or anything of that sort on the eastern front.

Yeah... in the Eastern front, the Russians and Germans HATED each other. Especially the Russians toward the Germans... I mean ****, if I was friends with someone, and they turned around and invaded me I'm pretty sure I'd hate their guts too and want to end them. lol

Upvote 0
Yeah... in the Eastern front, the Russians and Germans HATED each other. Especially the Russians toward the Germans... I mean ****, if I was friends with someone, and they turned around and invaded me I'm pretty sure I'd hate their guts too and want to end them. lol

a paculiar way to see history.
They never were friends.. Hitler and Stalin while being " friends " did all the possibly moves to prepare a War.

Stalin way before moved all factories to the far east in preparation of war against Germany for example

Upvote 0