What do you think we'll get in the first content patch?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Vonreuter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2006
Yeah, give us only tanks which were horribly rare. I want Panther Uhu's and MP3008's for the Germans and T44's and Blyskawica SMGs for the Russians all 'round and every round!

ulysses89

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 2, 2006
ohio, usa
no one has mentioned early war uniforms for both the russians and the germans...i would love to see the steingrau (stone grey) trousers for the germans and the early war tunic with the bottle green collars...and also russian telegreikas and overcoats!

Lactose the Intolerant

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 20, 2006
Vonreuter said:
Yeah, give us only tanks which were horribly rare. I want Panther Uhu's and MP3008's for the Germans and T44's and Blyskawica SMGs for the Russians all 'round and every round!

Blyzkawika was polish underground, not russian....

Vonreuter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2006
I know, and that's why it would be very rare in the Red Army. I was being sarcastic. Whenever people are asked what they want to see in the next version, they answer with something ridiculously rare. For example, according to the "what tank would you like to see next?" thread, most people want the K

Tomcat_ha

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
I would like the Core commander.

Seriously i would like: early war urban maps, middle war tank maps and the Mp41.

Rah!

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2006
[5.SS]Strother said:
I voted for the gigantic Leningrad tank that had like 5 turrets :p

This?

t-35.jpg

It would be a ***** trying to get the crew to work together:p

kabex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2006
Mexico
Rah! said:
This?

t-35.jpg

It would be a ***** trying to get the crew to work together:p
Hahahahaha I remember reading accounts that one time(or more) the gunners weren't well coordinated and one time they fired all the guns at once at the same side, and the tank flipped over from the recoil! Hahaha that cracked me up.

I don't think it was that specific tank, I remember it having more turrets.

MD.GHOST

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 26, 2005
Mosin nagant reload animation Fix ?

Mosin nagant reload animation Fix ?

I dont know if anyone has realised that there is a great bug in the reload animation of the monsin.
When the bolt goes back the magazin case also goes back with it.
i know its not so important but thats bothers me really.