• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you think we'll get in the first content patch?

DraKon2k

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Hello,

as they said previously:
[RO said:
schneidzekk]Additionally, there have been many questions on the forums about what the future holds for RO: Ostfront updates. Aside from the obvious bug fixing and optimizations, our content team is already hard at work on our first content update which should be released about a month from now.

So I was wondering, what you are expecting/thinking what we'll get in the update, which would now be exactly one week ahead?

Personally I think we'll see:
  • T26
  • A Kursk map with lots of T34/76s vs Tigers
  • German camouflage uniform/s
  • Tiger beefed up a bit
So, what do you think?

DraKon2k said:
Hello,

as they said previously:

So I was wondering, what you are expecting/thinking what we'll get in the update, which would now be exactly one week ahead?

Personally I think we'll see:
  • T26
  • A Kursk map with lots of T34/76s vs Tigers
  • German camouflage uniform/s
  • Tiger beefed up a bit
So, what do you think?
hopes en prayers...

Upvote 0
Johnny555 said:
And fix the T60. The way it's puny little cannon can burn its way through German armour is just stupid.

Keep it in front of you and kill it from a distance and you will be fine, nothing wrong with that tank.

I would like to see a fix in the tank damage system, that invislible wall thing, new maps, and maybe some new tanks. Other than small things that could be added/changed this game is great.

Upvote 0
[1.GJgr] Hptmn. Kraatz said:
Keep it in front of you and kill it from a distance and you will be fine, nothing wrong with that tank.

I would like to see a fix in the tank damage system, that invislible wall thing, new maps, and maybe some new tanks. Other than small things that could be added/changed this game is great.
Wrong. The T60 punches through the Pz. IIIs front armour easily, and it often only takes 3-5 rounds.

Upvote 0