• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you think Firebug will get...

Doesn't more fire kinda imply that its burning hotter? Or am I being dumb? :)

More fire implies more burning. Not necessarily more heat per square inch of fire. Just like a forest fire has the same heat as a camp fire, if you stick your face in there. However, a flame via Bunsen burner will burn your flesh right off, straight up. If you ever have a chance at chemistry, take it. You get to kill stuff with fire. Also blue, green, and purple fires, if the professor lets you make them.

Upvote 0
More fire implies more burning. Not necessarily more heat per square inch of fire. Just like a forest fire has the same heat as a camp fire, if you stick your face in there. However, a flame via Bunsen burner will burn your flesh right off, straight up. If you ever have a chance at chemistry, take it. You get to kill stuff with fire. Also blue, green, and purple fires, if the professor lets you make them.
I remember a news about a child get his finger lost by bunsen burner.

Upvote 0
fart_lighting.jpg

i imagine this might have been posted already but just in case......

Upvote 0
I would be cool if it was an M32 with incendiary rounds, less powerful but a larger blast radius and an after affect of catching everything on fire.

but the combat potential of a matchbox is to alluring, so Tripewire will no doubt be adding that as the new firebug weapon..... I'll probably then get the sorrows and smash PC!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hell, they said we probably wouldn't expect it. I wouldn't be surprised with all this Gunslinger business if they stripped the pistols from Sharpshooter and gave them to Firebug with incendiery bonus'. After all, they're about the only thing short of Machetes and Katanas that a Firebug can carry alongside the Flamethrower.

Upvote 0
I remember a news about a child get his finger lost by bunsen burner.

They need to have more kids like that. Creates more lulz.

Magnesium rocked too. :)

I had a friend once, back in 11th grade. He dared me to look directly into a magnesium reaction lab reaction. Needless to say, that wasn't the smartest thing I could've done. Luckily I'm Asian, so it came through like a little flashlight :).

Upvote 0